Best friend

He is your faithful friend
One on whom you can count, day n night
He will be with you till the end
Leading you by His hand right

He knows you better than you do
When your are troubled He knows
Helps you to problems say boo
To stand beside you he vows

Ready to listen to all your complaints always
Heeds to all your prayers
Considers especially your case
With compassion, coz for you He cares

He doesn’t give up on you
Or remain angry forever
Like you often do
Forget Him, ignore n remember Him never

There’s no one like HIM in all eternity
Most compassionate friend, my Lord
Words can’t express the serenity
I experience in your presence, Lord

My heart brims with gratitude
Pondering on your deeds wonderful
It gives warmth even in solitude
To praise your name ever beautiful

You are my Savior the one
Who for me carried my cross
Through the battle you had won
Us all having yourself suffered loss

You are worthy of praise
And honour you do deserve
For marvelously leading me in your ways
To you, I bow down to worship and serve  

But my words won’t suffice
to express your eternal love
your power and your great sacrifice
this is a humble offering to YOU my Father in heaven above

Comments

Popular Posts