When i 's....

When troubles come up neck high
You lift me up with your Hands
When I travel alone, sigh
You sustain me to reach the promised lands

When I’m down in dumps
Your shining face cheers me up
Sick with life, tripping over life’s humps
You gently take from me this suffering cup

When my friends don’t comprehend
You are there to comfort me
 My dreams shattered,
coming to my life’s end

Your purpose in my life you help me to see

When I am betrayed and rejected
You teach me patience and forgiveness
shot down, downtrodden, unnoticed
 Your love envelops me
& gives me happiness


When I don’t know what to do
You know it all and guide me right
I’m burdened and about to give up too
You pacify me and carry me with your arms might

When I’m on cloud nine and insolent
You showed me through your life, humility
When I underrate ppl and anger on others I vent
Through your words I learn not to & feel serenity

When I tread on the loneliest path
You give me protection under Your mighty wings
In disasters and calamities is seen your wrath
But peace with you I sense, O King of kings

When I am scared out of my wits before exams
You strengthen me to face it all
When I worry endlessly about grades, buses n ma’ams
I calmed down by your soothing call

When worldly things make me sway away
You never give up on me
Showing me your love’s way
Giving a second chance to me

You’ve loved me unconditionally
Lord you gave your life for me
I believe in you my God totally
& so before YOU, I bend my knee

Comments

Popular Posts