Title?!! lets decide that later...

As the sun rises to a new day

 I wake to see in the clouds no
way
How would this day go?
Will it bring a new woe?
Or a surprise or worry
Or simply more ennui
The bright sun that shines till late
In the morning, when I lay awake
In bed, pondering on the day’s stake
 I saw my room in a mess
I was supposed to clean it days
Before but it slipped off my mind

 So did my assignments try to
bind
Me to them but sadly not for long
Oh I’m stressed out by all this thinking
Let’s keep anon all this planning
‘It’s time for a complete check’
Beeped my pc, what the heck
And I casually ticked ‘later’
‘The Ascend’ form is on due
For eight, will I make it? Phew!   
is all this what people call
Procrastination?! Strangely it’s all
Part of my schedule [:P]

Comments

Popular Posts